Welcome to the Ministry of Finance, Strategic Planning, National Development & Statistics
The Ministry of Finance, Strategic Planning, National Planning & Development is responsible for providing efficient and effective economic and financial advice to Government including management of the national economy consistent with the Government’s macroeconomic and financial objectives.
Our Strategic Priorities
In line with the Fiji’s 5-Year (2017-2021) and 20-Year National Development Plan (NDP) 2017-2036, the Ministry developed its Strategic Plan 2017-2020, and was launched at the COP 23 by the Honorable Prime Minister. Based on the Strategic Plan, the Ministry aligns its Goals and Activities under eight Strategic Priorities.
- SP 1 – Promote sustainable and inclusive growth
- SP 2 – Uphold National Priorities
- SP 3 – Ensure Good Governance and best practices
- SP 4 – Ensure Fiscal Policy
- SP 5 – Enhance Climate Actions
- SP 6– Effective service delivery at all levels of Ministry
- SP 7– Modernising the business regulatory environment
- SP 8– Efficient collation of robust national statistical data